Friday 12 December 2014

Ronald's Three Words

                My three words are activity, organization, focus.
                My first word is activity; I chose this word for the purpose of being more active. In being more active I mean in the community and myself as since the summer ended I have stopped exercising as much and doing good things in the community. I feel that I could be more active in many places
My second word is organization. I chose this word because I need to be more organized in many areas of my life. At home and inside my backpack it is very messy so I feel that I could organize why working spaces better. Organization could also count for time because I organize my time badly. Organizing my time better could help me sleep more, better and have an overall better effect.
My third word is focus. In class sometimes I won’t understand or remember things that we did in class. If I had focused during these times then I could have gotten better marks on almost everything. Focusing better in school can help me with many things not just marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment